Group training (10 to 20 people)
Level 1 training (full day)
This training session is for people familiar with Holland personality types but with little or no experience with the GROP.
- Brief overview of the GROP
- Basic personality types
- T scores and percentiles
- Bipolar scales
- General profile analysis
Level 2 training (full day)
This training session is for people familiar with the GROP3 (latest edition) and looking to improve their interpretation skills.
- Review of T scores and percentiles
- A closer look at the bipolar scales
- Combining two sections for a better interpretation
- Detailed profile analysis
Training session fees:
Full day: starting at $130 per person*
* Additional travel fees apply when training is outside the region of Québec.
Taxes are extra where applicable.
Tailored training sessions (private, semi-private, or group)
Length: According to the needs of the person or group.
Sample content: Introduction to the GROP test, skill perfecting, clinical supervision for GROP test interpretation, a closer look at the bipolar scales, etc.
Cost: Please contact us for an estimate.
Interpretation and supervision by telephone: $90/hour *
* Taxes are extra where applicable.